You want your kids to be kind.
You want your kids to be empathetic.
You want your kids to be critical thinkers.
You want your kids to feel empowered to change the world.
But how do you do this?!
Introducing the Changemakers Club. Through this 8-week digital subscription, you’ll receive the tools you need to help your child become a confident and empathetic change maker.
When kids learn to be empathetic, they develop the skills to see different points of view (a key part of becoming a critical thinker!) Through the Changemakers Club, kids will consider multiple perspectives and learn that we are stronger together.
Even the biggest changes start small. The first session of the Changemakers Club is all about knowing the world around you. You will learn how to:
- Articulate and communicate your family’s values
- Explore and learn from your local community
- Help your child identify as a helper
The Changemakers Club shows kids that their voices matter. You’ll begin by learning how to help your child develop a strong moral compass. When kids have a clear sense of their values, they are able to envision and create a better world.
But not everything about the world needs changing! As adults we often dwell on what’s not working, but it’s important to think about what’s working well too. In the Changemakers Club, your child will learn about your local community and be inspired through profiles of “kid heroes” who are making the world brighter. In the end, your child will feel empowered to bring joy to people in the local community and beyond!
Sometimes looking deeply at your community can spark tough conversations. How do you talk about homelessness? What about the diversity (or lack of diversity) in your community? These topics can seem overwhelming, but the Changemakers Club is here to help you engage your kids in subjects that matter.
You will receive:
- Weekly emails with done-for-you plans to engage your kids in changing the world around them. The plans are broken down for developmentally-appropriate age groups: Ages 0-5 (Know Your Power), Ages 6-8 (Connect & Amplify), and Ages 9+ (Be the Change).
- Downloadable activities to print and have your child complete. Looking for educational activities that don’t feel like homework? These are for you.
- Monthly Videos sharing tips for helping your kids take small steps towards knowing and helping their local community.
- Scripts and questions to help you tackle hard conversations with your child
- Profiles of kid heroes who will inspire your child to change the world!
When you subscribe, you’ll get a welcome pack delivered to your child in May, featuring adorable stickers and buttons with slogans like “Love Rules, Hate Drools.”
Can you raise a changemaker in just 10 minutes a day? Yes, you can! The first session of the Changemakers Club begins June 1st. Just in time for summer! Join us to make summer learning meaningful and long-lasting. When your child returns to school in the fall, she’ll have a stronger sense of herself and be ready to help make the world a better place.
The Changemakers Club is on sale for just $27 for the entire 8-week session until May 1st. It regularly goes for $57, so order today to get over 50% off!