By using this Website or Services, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside in order to use this Website or Services and to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website or Services.
You warrant that you understand that laws may vary by state or municipality, and as such you are responsible for compliance with all laws, regulations, and rules for all activities undertaken in your use of Curiosity Pack and with other users of this Website or Services.
Curiosity Pack Services
Curiosity Pack.com is a service that provides customers with boxes of learning activities for children.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Curiosity Pack materials, as well as this Website, and their entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, text, images, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Curiosity Pack, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print [or download] one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site or provided through our Service.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website or Service.
- You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or our services or materials.
The Company name, the term CURIOSITY PACK.COM and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
User Code of Conduct
In using this Website, posting comments to our blog, or through the use of any features which may now exist or become a feature offered through the website which allows user generated content; the following content standards and acceptable use policy shall apply. These content standards apply to any and all user generated content, including comments on the blog: they must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Deliver any unsolicited advertisement, promotional materials, junk email, bulk email (also known as “spam”), chain letters, surveys or contests.
- Deliver any unlawful (according to local, state, federal, or international law or regulation) postings to or through this Curiosity Pack Site, or any postings which advocate illegal activity.
- Deliver, or provide links to, any postings containing material that could be considered harmful, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, profane, insulting, threatening, harassing, hateful or otherwise objectionable.
- Deliver, or provide links to, any postings containing material that harasses, victimizes, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, age, or disability.
- Deliver, or provide links to, any postings containing defamatory, false or libelous material.
- Deliver any posting that infringes or violates any intellectual property or other rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, laws governing trade secrets, rights to privacy, or publicity.
- Deliver any posting or enter into an agreement that you do not have a right to make under law, regulation or contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Impersonate another person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to mislead, deceive, or defraud another.
- Manipulate identifiers, including by forging headers, in order to disguise the origin of any posting that you deliver.
- Deliver any posting containing personal information, such as phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses or employer references.
- Use this Curiosity Pack service in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair or otherwise interfere with the use of this Curiosity Pack Site or other users’ Devices, or cause damage, disruption or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Curiosity Pack Site, including harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others such as email addresses.
We cannot undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see our Copyright Policy for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Provided
We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or suitability of all information provided on the Website or Services. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by users, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Changes to the Website
We may update content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Links from the Website
If the Website decides to provide links to other sites and resources as an informational service for your convenience to parties, understand that this does not constitute an endorsement of their products or services. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
A. Products and Pricing.
All Curiosity Pack products listed on the Website (“Products”), their contents, descriptions, and prices are each subject to change with due notice.
B. Reservation of Rights.
We reserve the right, at any time, to make changes to products to improve quality, towards this end we also reserve the right to suspend or discontinue the sale of any Product with or without notice.
Upon placing an order, and as your order is processed, your order constitutes an offer and shall not to be considered accepted until transmit shipping information.
If we are unable to process your order for any reason, we will either not process payment, in the event payment has processed we shall issue a credit to your payment account in the amount charged for the cancelled portion.
D. Payment Terms.
For each Product ordered, you agree to pay the listed price for the Product as of the time you submitted your order and applicable delivery fees.
You will be solely responsible for payment of all sales taxes, fees, duties, and other governmental charges.
E. Shipping Policy.
Products will be shipped according to the shipping method selected your order is placed. All delivery dates provided by Company are estimates and include order processing and packing time.
F. Return Policy.
If the Product arrives damaged or is not as described on the Product information page Curiosity Pack will accept returns as follows:
All returns must be made within 14 days after the Product shipment date. In order to receive a refund, returned Products must be unused and returned in accordance with the instructions you receive after contacting us at (customer service email) . You are responsible for the cost of shipping the returned Product.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – SMALL PARTS. NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE NOT DESIGNED, MANUFACTURED OR INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF THREE (3) AND MAY CONTAIN SMALL PARTS. CURIOSITY PACK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FOR ANY CLAIMS, LIABILITY, DAMAGES, LOSS OR COSTS ARISING FROM SUCH USE.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You hereby release and discharge Curiosity Pack, it’s oﬃcers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns, from all existing or potential disputes, claims, controversies, demands, obligations, liabilities, or any possible cause of action of any kind ,for all acts or omissions of Curiosity Pack.
IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING, WHICH STATES: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without giving eﬀect to any conflict of laws principles that may require the application of the law of another jurisdiction. Any action or proceeding relating to a claim or controversy at law or equity that arises out of or relates to these Terms or the Site or Services (a “claim”) must be brought in a federal or state court located in Contra Costa County ,and each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any such court in any such action or proceeding, unless such claim is submitted to arbitration as set forth below.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary,
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Curiosity Pack.com [417 Clayton Avenue, El Cerrito, CA 94530]
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting Curiosity Pack.com.
We track the following categories of information when a visitor enters the Site: IP address, domain servers, type of computer used to access the Site, types of web browsers. Such data does not collect information that identifies you as an individual. Curiosity Pack.com uses Anonymous Data for general marketing purposes and to help enhance customer experience on the Site.
You can adjust your cookies settings to determine what information you wish to share with us.
When you order products from us, we wil require you to provide us with information that can identify you as an individual, such as your first and last name, mailing address, city, state, zip code, phone number and email address. You will not be required to share any financial or payment information as your payments will be processed by a trusted third party provider.
To the extent that you choose to post User Generated content on the Website, information on the website, you understand that any information is able to be viewed by the public and you should use common sense about what information to share.
Confidentiality and Security of Contact Information
California Online Privacy Protection Act
We observe CalOPPA and we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Users can change their personal information settings by logging into their account.
- We obey do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a DNT browser mechanism is in place
- We do not use third party behavioral tracking
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
You can find that information here:
Tracking privacy policies Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy
Google – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=us
Pinterest – https://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
OPT-OUT -How You Can Stop Tracking
We respect your decision if you want to opt-out of tracking for this website. If you choose to opt-out some features of this site, or future features of this site may not work properly. You may not be able to share content from this site to social media sites etc. If you would like to Opt-Out of tracking or just want more information about how to do that please use these resources.
Activate DO NOT TRACK on Google Chrome
Activate DO NOT TRACK on Safari
Activate DO NOT TRACK on IOS Devices
Children Online Privacy Protection Act
We observe the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act which prohibits the collection of personal information from children under 13.
- We do not specifically market to children under 13.
- Use of our services is intended for parents and should not be used by anyone under the age of 13 without parental supervision.